Materials Handling World, the latest digital E-magazine,
is now available to view online or download
completely free of charge!
Click here or on the image below to view.
Welcome to the August edition of our increasingly popular digital version of Materials Handling World Magazine..... with over 100 pages of articles and stories for you to read and enjoy, whilst keeping up to date with the latest news, new product releases and up to the minute details of who's moving where.
The digital format has valuable advantages over its printed alternatives, both for advertisers and companies wishing to publish their product releases and news stories. With direct links to websites and online resources, website referrals and client site visitors are measurable. This traceability combined with the high yield of, advertising budget £ : Qualified Reader, ratio, makes MHW Magazine without doubt the best value market awareness medium, in our industry, for even the most modest of promotional budgets.
Get your news articles or product releases in front of over 6,000 daily visitors to www.MHWMagazine.co.uk and as a free bounus included in the E-mag at no additional cost. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW
Here's just some of what's in this months issue:
• An exclusive to Materials Handling World Magazine 6 page report on Articulated Forklift Trucks from full time Industry Engineer Paul Casebourne.
• Street Crane is not just the UK’s largest factory crane producer, but also a major export success story. This was recognised in
a visit by Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne.
• A massive 9 pages of high profile key appointments.
• "TRUCK USERS LOOK TO SHORT TERM RENTALS" by Neil Warren, Jungheinrich UK Ltd.
• "NEW BUILD PROPERTY SHORTAGE WILL ADD TO SUPPLY CHAIN COSTS", by John Maguire, National Chairman of
the United Kingdom Warehousing Association (UKWA)
• "TOTALLY LOGISTICS TO STAGE TWO EXCITING LOGISTICS SHOWS".
• CAN THE SERVICE SUPPLY CHAIN ‘Embrace Intelligent Thinking?’ by Glyn Dodd, MD-CENTREX SERVICES.
• LORD-LIEUTENANT PRESENTS TRANSDEK WITH SECOND QUEEN’S AWARD.
PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE!